One of the biggest benefits of working in the cloud is increased employee productivity, however, this can be hard to quantify. The money saved in hardware and time to implement change can be easily measured through standard reporting, but productivity can be a more challenging metric to identify.
Productivity may seem like a “buzz” word but in reality, reducing the challenge of using technology, coping with system changes and finding the right version of documents usually results in streamlining workloads and reducing the pressure on your team. So how does ONE change provide so many advantages?
We created a list of the top 6 reasons how a dedicated cloud platform boosts employee productivity:
- Collaboration: Working in a collaborative space in the cloud enables your employees to focus on processes or tasks only when their involvement is needed, freeing them up to complete work on other projects.
- Process Management: FocusNet Technology’s business cloud allows for process standardisation and document centralisation. By adding a centralised place for the work to happen, duplication is reduced and bottlenecks can be quickly located and cleared, resulting in considerable efficiency gains.
- Flexibility: Workplace flexibility is about enabling your employees to participate in a process or complete a task, anywhere, anytime. As our cloud runs on any device supporting RDP, each employee can respond to any number of tasks, even while out of the office. This flexibility of access means important work doesn’t get held up when employees are on the road or interstate.
- Asynchronous Collaboration: This is where different collaborative actions happen at different times. For example, two people working on the same project in different locations, at different times.
- Faster Learning Curve: Utilising a Cloud Desktop solution provides all employees with the same experience, regardless of their physical hardware or location. This means laptops can be replaced (or even BYOD) and our cloud solutions remains consistent and constant.
- Integration: The cloud resolves integration issues by providing a single central platform for your business. This means application integration is possible without the hassle of connection delays between different hosts, businesses, solutions or online data stores.
FocusNet Technology’s business cloud helps our clients tackle the ever-changing software and application frontier, by bringing stability, surety and reliability to your user environment. By providing your team with a tried and true, consistent and recognisable user experience, the challenges of change fade in the atmosphere.
Consider migrating today for peace of mind, unlimited access and centralised team environments to ensure your I.T. strategy is supporting your business efficiently.
Contact us today on 1300 077 777 for more information